Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I scream you scream everyone screams for guns.

Hah, not ice cream.  Gun sales are up, they are.  That's interested.  I thought it was just a urban legend statistic or something, but they really are up!  People seem to be worried about Obama messing with the 2nd amendment, not that I'm not worried either, I just haven't bought an M16 yet.


I am thinking about buying a gun though, and have been for a few weeks.  It has come down to a Ruger MK III 22/45.  I found one new for $235 with a case and two magazines.


The main thing I want to worry about is just to make sure that I have some place to shoot it.  No good buying a gun and never being able to use it!  But I found a place, maybe 20-30 minutes away.  And if I bun the gun from them and sign up for $100/yr membership I get the gun at their cost and I get 12 free range visits.


The reason I picked the Ruger is from a number of recommendations and the fact that its inexpensive to buy and shoot.  A box of .22 rounds is super cheap!  Also, the Rugers are known to be accurate, so that's a much added bonus. 


I'll let you know when I buy it, but nothing yet.

2 comments:

nmweb said...

Hi Mike, Thank's a lots. For pulling all of this information into a single page. That is truly amazing. Wow! so I could get help from your information to create some content for our followers and the website nmweb.biz

Village Talkies said...

Thank you for your informative post!!!
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.